Thanks for popping in. Just want to recap a simple demo I did on telly yesterday, inspired by clever Dee Paramour, to shine a light on those new-old Text Corner stamps of ours. Clarity Classics indeed! So versatile, so useful and so reasonably priced too! All 4 sets for less than £35 (plus your Clarity Club discount)
So here’s a little photo step by step for you…
- Pick a background paper for the panel in the middle. We have a wonderful selection of Designer Petite Topper cards . Click HERE
- Cut the panels into 5×2 inch strips. Use one for your positioning guide.
- Pick the Text corner you want to use.
- Cut an 8×8 inch white cardblank into 4 equal 4×8 inch pieces. You’ve now got enough for 4 cards!
- Cover up the leg of the corner with low-tack masking tape.
- Ink up the stamp using Black Archival ink, then
- REMOVE THE MASKING TAPE before you plant the one-liner at the top.
- Repeat the process for the bottom line too.
- Edge the panel with a Sharpie pen.
- Attach it in the centre using a tape runner.
- Ink up our Flyaway boy from Annie’s stamp set, and
- infill the tiny white area where the stamp hits the white card beneath.
- Using a ruler and Micron pen No. 01, join the top and bottom with a single fine black line.
- Do this on both sides.
So many panel possibiliites, and so many centre stamps from Annie’s set….
Told you it was an easy one! Thanks for the idea Dee! Thing is, a thing doesn’t have to be complicated to be beautiful. In fact, I prefer simple things best.
Keep it Simple, remember?
Have a good evening.
Love and hugs