Thanks for popping in. Thought I’d kill two birds with one stone today, and prep a TV demo whilst throwing a light on a couple of new and oh-so-useful essential craft products today. I do love a little WOW!! Back in stock: the clear embossing pad and the clear embossing pen. Perfect.
Here’s how I used them with the upcoming Heart stamps from one of the new Cut Card Kit Collections launching tomorrow at 6pm…
- Let’s reach for a single heart and
- pop it out.
- While we’re here, let’s make great use of the outer scrap, and use a brilliant nested Doodle Die to fit and frame.
- Enter the WOW! Dust the card with talc first.
- Ink up one of the stamps in the kit, and plant on the heart blank.
- Cover with Ultra fine Gold embossing powder.
- Set with a heat gun. We sell WOW heat guns too. May as well get the best!
Let’s edge with gold, shall we? So we can use a Gold Posca pen. Or we can use a clear embossing pen and powder.
- SImple gold embossing looks so classy! Now let’s use the same embossing pad, but this time how about white embossing powder….
- Plant the clear image on another heart, and
- sprinkle with white. I used Super fine, which worked, but with hindsight a thicker white powder, a regular powder instead of superfine, might give a thicker line art – which might be better for what I have in mind!
- Heatset the clear powder heart, then
- lay the heart down on one of our Clarity blending mats.
- pick a couple of pleasant dye base artistry inks
- and with a couple of blending tools work the ink into the heart.
- Ink in off the blending mat is good.
- Elegant wedding white and gold versus springtime fresh and frisky
There are loads and loads of little hearts and elements in the stampsets to add wonderful design detail to your work next..
The Doodle dies just add that finishing touch like nothing else. That and a lovely Designer paper – and voila.
So there we are. Wow Embossing pads and pens. Back in stock. Woohoo! Just put WOW in the search box on our website, and all the embossing powders and heat gun and pads and pens will pop up. HERE
Love and Hugs
14 thoughts on “WOW!”
love it, thanks Barb just when I need inspiration there you are
Cant wait for tomorrow! I will be breaking a promise to myself not to buy any more craft goodies this year, or until i have used through some of my stash, but I did make 6 tiny cards for a tombola prize today and only used off cuts, so I need to replace those, dont I?
Thanks, great inspiration and I need a new pad, mine all dried up waiting ….. for me to use them ! X
Unfortunately I won’t be able to watch as I’m going away. Will set the recorder so I can watch when I get back. Not a good trip – off to see my brother who had major brain surgery in Spain and now home, is in a nursing home. First time I’ve seen him since his accident. Please send your prayers.
You and he have mine Anne. Take care. XX
Of course, Anne. Consider it done – and continuing.
I wish you great peace, so you can offer that to him and his supporters. May you have a safe and happy journey.
Only one thing to say about this…………..WOW !!!
Wow indeed. Love watching the embossing powder turn from dull to shiny. Embossing powders were all the rage at one time – time for a comeback me thinks !! I like the coloured inks against the white embossing powder. So now we have hares & hearts, I wonder what else there is ? xWill catch up with it all tomorrow x
Not my sort of crafting, but beautiful to watch the magic happen. X
They are very pretty, love the WOW treatment, must have a try sometime. If you could …please…would love to see the Viking kitties sometime, they are so lovely. Hope they are well. Thankyou.
Woo hoo, I ordered my ticket for Ditton and some goodies today! Not definite, the Ditton trip, as I am a looong way away, but have to be prepared! Ever hopeful! The heart projects might be irresistible too, I cannot resist heart projects.x
No other comments necessary. WOW WOW WOW.!!!!!!!@!
Hello Barb, love the hearts, especially the coloured one, beautiful. Must go set record. Take care and stay safe everyone. Bx
Always love the magic that is heat embossing! Lovely projects x