The Offer of the Week is pretty special,
…so let’s take that lovely wreath through its paces, and do a pretty step by step together.
Ready steady GO!
Pick a sheet of Designer Paper. This is from the Toscana Set:
- Stamp the Wreath onto the largest stampboard circle using black Archival
- Stamp the small elements from the same stampset and HAPPY from the Happy Grunge Elements Stampset onto the small circle stampboard shape.
Using Shabby Shutters and Cotton Candy Artistry ink, stamp other Grunge Elements from that HAPPY set all over a piece of Designer Paper from the Toscana Pad.
- Stamp the floral elements randomly over the same backing paper with Black Archival
- Colour in these elements with Pergaliners A Pencils and a little water.
Do the same colouring on the Wreath and flowers on the disks
- Now to splatter. Use Artistry inks on the blending mat and a water colour brush to splatter. Try it on scrap first, to get the right angle and position with the brush.
- Tap the loaded brush on your finger to splat.
- Swipe the edges of the round stampboard pieces with the Black Archival ink pad before assembling the card.
- Layer the small circle on the large circle using our glue runners.
- Layer the centrepieces on the backing paper.
Easy to do. Makes a great Birthday Card too. Just add the word Birthday on the inside!
All ingredients are here
- Butterfly Wreath Stampset large
- Happy Grunge Stampset
- Black Archival ink pad
- Toscana 8×8 Designer Paper
- 7×7 inch black card blank
- Round Stampboard shapes
- Shabby Shutters Distress ink pad
- Selection of Artistry inks for splatting and Grunge Stamping
- Perga Liner A Pencils
- Blending mat
- Water colour Brushes
- Glue Runners
All of the above products are available in one place over on the Clarity website HERE
If you love all things butterflies, then don’t forget to join me live at 7pm on the Claritystamp Facebook page this evening for A Moment of Clarity Craftalong Part 2 using the beautiful butterflies from Cherry Green – available HERE