Thanks for popping in!
Remember the 3-way overlay stamps which sold out on telly on Sunday?
How about a technique I tried out for a demo?
I had actually rejected it, because it wasn’t good enough to my mind. Got left on the side. Ahhhh……
Then Dave came in and said, “Wow! I like that one.”
Then Paul came in and said, “Cor, I like this. How did you do this?”
Then finally, Becca came in this morning and said “I really like this one! How did you do it?”
So 3 strikes, and he’s back in the game!!! Resurrected!
1. Dust the bright Rainbow River designer card with talc.
3. Add clear embossing powder
4. Heat emboss to glaze.
6. Allow the ink to dry, then wipe the flowers with a very oh-so-slightly damp tissue. The black ink will wipe off.
7. Use one of our blending tools to clean up the flowers. A little spit goes a long way with one of these!
8. Let’s do the opposite now! The obvious one. Stamp with a Blackout Radiance inkpad and again, sprinkle with clear embossing powder. Why not Archival Black? Well, a new Archival black ink pad might work, but the Blackout is much wetter and will stay wet longer for the powder to catch.
See? Nice and glossy.
9. Trim the card and mount the two little pieces on a 5” x 5” black cardblank
Easy when you know how.
Love & Hugs,