Thanks for popping in. Hands up who’s joining us this evening, for a little arty get together with Linda Williams and myself? As promised, we are having a Parchment Craftalong at 7pm tonight, on Facebook Live and our Claritystamp Youtube.
If you purchased Linda’s Groovi Christmas Treasures collection No. 2 a couple of weeks ago, then you’ll have the plates to craftalong. And if you didn’t, well maybe you just fancy a little company this evening, in which case you are also very welcome xx
Here’s a little gallery of masterpieces from the DT to get your arty juices flowing…
I won’t spoil the magic and show you the finished card we will be making; Linda’s driving the bus this evening, and she will show you when you turn up to the get together.
Here’s a little list of what you may want to have to hand if you‘re crafting along. Hahaha! I just checked my spelling and had written carafeting! Well, if a carafe of pinot is nearby, bring that too. All the basics really…
- The contents of the Groovi Starter Kit
- Perga Liner Pencils
- Perga Colour Pens
- Dorso Oil and Spot-on Sponge
- Groovi Guard and Tabs
- Pergamano Brads
- Clarity Tape Runner
- Blending nibs and pen
- Pink Excellent Mat
A few other essentials would be useful, like
- a ruler,
- a pencil sharpener,
- a Faber-Castell Eraser.
- And you’ll need some white card a white 6”x 6” cardblank for finishing.
- Linda’a also going to use our Very Violet parchment, but that’s optional.
Depending on how far we get, we may be getting our 2-needle bold tool out and our picot scissors! In which case you’ll need a Super foam perforating mat.
Parchment wise and size, if you want to precut your pieces exactly, here’s what you’ll need…
- 1 x A5 plain parchment
- 1 piece of white card 12cms sq. (Or cut with the 4th largest nested square Picot die)
- 1 piece of Very Violet parchment and a piece of white card both 14.5cm sq.
- (Or cut with the 2nd largest nested square Picot die)
- 1 white cardblank 6x6ins.
That said, you can use whatever you have to hand.
Looks like a long list, but actually all the things are essentials in the life of a Groovi parcher! Bar the carafe! Did I say Bar?!?!
See you at 7pm. Really looking forward to it. It will be nice to see Linda again too.
Love and hugs