Thanks for popping in. Remember I mentioned that next week on Wednesday I am launching a wonderful collection of Clarity Cut Card kits? At the whisk of giving the game away, how about showing you one of the tiny cards and stampsets : an eggstra special little egg …
I’m not yolking; this is my favourite set. Eggseptional in fact! I keep playing with it when I really should be cracking on! Mind you, I figured out something very speckled egg cool! Here’s a little step by step, to whet your appetite for next Wednesday!
- Pop out the egg white blank card.
- Ink up the solid egg with Sunshine Archival and centre it.
Here comes the cool bit. Let’s do the back.
- Spritz the stamp lightly with Blending Solution and stamp it again. No need to re-ink.
- Centre and stamp on the back.
- Cracking idea! Opens up a whole new stamping technique.
- Best wear a mask when you spritz with this gear though.
- My favourite stamp in the set coming up!
- Stamp over the Egg Yellow using black Archival
- Add the delicate message on the base.
- TOP TIP: When you’re stamping single-line stamps, it is a good idea to add a little stamp at the top of the mount. I call it an anti-wobble device! Don’t ink it up though!
How about the back? Now this IS tiny!!
The smallest bird I could find comes in one of our Custom stamp sets. It’s called Woodland Birds. What a cool set. In fact, as if by magic, look how the Happy Easter words sit within the little frame. And the circular frame stretches to an egg too! Fits eggsactly!!
There is so much to show you on Wednesday next! These stampsets and cut card kits are pretty eggsellent – and we won’t be beaten on price!
Dave has got a little video of the Heidelberg Press cutting out the cards. I shall post it here tomorrow.
But now I shell stop. So tired!! Proper egghausted! I need an eggspresso to wake me up! Thank God it’s Fryday tomorrow!