Thanks for popping in. Tomorrow’s TV show is a not-to-be-missed one!
- To start with, the newly configured outline stamps are of the new and improved super fineline variety.
- They come with their masks,
- but they each now also come with a superb texture/mini foliage background stamp.
- The miniatures are now available on their own too, which is perfect if you enjoy building scenes and landscapes. These are small enough to fit within the outline stamps, but crisp and fine enough to stand alone beautifully too. They also work perfectly with those new background texture stamps…
- Last but not least, the price pretty special too.
Whether you’re a clean stamper or a grungy mixed media artist, these are just great. I’ve got so much to show you! To be honest, looking at the demos I have got lined up, we could go for 4 hours, not 2! But Janice and I are going to do the best we can to pack as many tricks tips and demos into the 2-4 show as we can. And what we don’t do live, I shall blog next week.
They also come as baby Groovi Plates !
Here are a few examples from our clever DT , to give you a few ideas….
Here’s one we will take a closer look at tomorrow. Dee did this one…
There are also a couple of sets of oh so useful stencils on the show too:
And to customise/personalise your work, what better than our Clarity Wordchain ABC and Numbers set?
I’ve already done the show twice! Once when we were prepping, and once in my sleep last night. So let’s see… one more time guaranteed in my dreams tonight, and then the 2 hours live. That’ll be 4 times. Of course, there’s the 5th time, when I go back over it in my head, checking I didn’t forget anything, or miss anything out. Good job I’m not the perfectionist obsessive person I used to be, eh.
Still trying to get to grips with this new blog format. It’s certainly testing me! I just need some time and patience.