Thanks for popping in. As you probably know, in a move to spread a little love, FEEL GOOD and HAVE A FUN WEEKEND , we are celebrating our one year birthday in the SHAC SHAC!
On the SPECIAL OFFERS front, there’s a great little 30% off sale going on over on aisle 8 in the SHAC SHOP (Click Here) and there’s even a blanket 20% off shop to your hearts content on pretty much everything else on the Clarity Website. www.claritystamp.com.
We shall be sending one of our three lovely new SHAC SHAC postcards out in every box. If you like our postcards, you’ll love Monday’s blog!
Also available as a Groovi plate! In fact, if you travel on both buses – Stamps AND Groovi – then the best way to buy is together. You basically save £10.99 ie. you get the plate FREE. Click Here
Right, all you lovely Shackers! Now we get to test your observational skills. Fancy winning a £100 Clarity Gift Voucher? ONE HUNDRED POUNDS?!?!? Yep. Then all you have to do is answer these 30 questions. Get all the answers right, and your name will go in the Cup of Chance to win a Clarity Gift Voucher for £100. Now, Vatswurfatry!!
Ready Steady – GO!!
- What day of the week was the first ever SHAC Shack?
- What does Kaa Salama mean?
- How many episodes of the SHAC Shack have there been so far?
- Which postcard was coloured in first from the Feathered Friends Collection?
- Which Russian Artist illustrated the Poppets we colour in?
- Which colour is Barb’s favourite Polychromos Pencil?
- How many different countries have we visited on the SHAC-Bus?
- What did we doodle on our trip to Japan that begins with the letter G
- What did we doodle on our trip to New Mexico that you should hang near your bed?
- What did we doodle in Holland that begins with B?
- How many cameras does Barb use in the SHAC SHAC?
- What gift was Barbara presented with in episode 100?
- What time does the SHAC SHAC generally start?
- What are the names of the Christmas Gnomes?
- Where were we when we learned how to draw Carrot People?
- Who’s the friendly fella who always helps Barb in the SHAC nowadays?
- Which two SHAC designs were the first to be launched as a Stamp & Groovi Plate
- Where does Barb film the SHAC SHAC?
- What does SHAC SHAC stand for?
- What was the first EVER doodle on the SHAC SHAC?
- What is the pen that you cannot do without in the SHAC?
- Why was the SHAC SHAC started?
- Where do MOST of Barb’s lovely tops come from? (Hint: Brand starts with ‘D’)
- Fill in the gap: “If …….. can, then you can!”
- What are there NONE of in the building?
- What is Barb’s favourite past time?
- What’s the expression Barb uses? Travel _ _ _ _ _ _.
- Remember the Dandarin Mucks? How many were there?
- What are the names of Barb & Dave’s newest room mates?
- What does it say on the Big White Mug that Barb often uses?
Easy? Not easy? Hey! £100 ?! As I said, Gottabeewurfago!! Email your answers, numbered 1-30 to Barbaragray123@hotmail.com. You’ve got till Midnight Monday to get your answers in. Then we’ll announce a lucky winner on Wednesday xxx Gottabeinitowinit!
In the meantime….
WHAT A LOAD OF COCKADOODLEDOODLE!
Let’s have a limerick competition! We love them! Remember when we coloured in the Cockerel and the Hen?
Well, let’s have a giggle. I will give you the first two lines – you finish the limerick. Copy and paste my first two lines below, then become the poet that you are – and tell us your limerick !!
There once was a hen called Dotty
Who thought she was going potty!
la la la la la
la la la la la
la la la la la la la la.
There’s a £20 Gift Voucher for the funniest one, the one that makes the laughometer ping!
It’s funny but it’s serious, all this. Never think for even a second that I am being flippant about Covid, or not taking it seriously. No, No, No. Quite the contrary. It is A LIFE CHANGING CRISIS at many, many levels, and I empathise and sympathise until my head and heart ache.
But this is my way through it: stay busy, stay upbeat and make yourself useful. It’s all I can do.