Thanks for popping in! I’m all set for tomorrow’s new show on Facebook Live at 3pm – our new Moment of Clarity. Excited actually.
I do hope you can join me! Pretend you’re coming to the stand at the NEC, to watch me demo and show off some new stamps and masks…!
Several big differences though – you are in the warm, you’ve got a lovely cuppa, AND you’re sitting down! No need to stand around here! And you didn’t have to pay to get in either!!
Here’s a little step by step I prepped for the hour, just a little demonstration on how to use one of the stamps and masks.
- Stamp the outline word first, using black Archival.
- Ink up the second infill stamp with a colour. I went with Tenacious Teal from the Artistry inkpad set.
- Blend the ink on the stamp with a make-up sponge if it is too wet, then
- Plant the stamp directly over the outline equivalent. Hey Presto!
- Add a little black ink from the same set to the base of the infill word,
- blend and blot with a make-up sponge, staying at the bottom of the stamp.
- realign and add the second darker shade of grey to the base.
- Now place the mask which come with the stamps over the letters.
- With the letters now covered, we can add a backdrop. The Mixed Impression Ocean Swirl stamp is magnificent for this…
- Remove the letter masks, and replace on the carrier sheet for next time.
As I said – so many uses! And we haven’t even looked at the main stamp yet! She’s a beauty…
Already available on our website at a super indroductory price for a limited time…
This little Love Shac Set is so useful! Let me show you just HOW useful tomorrow!
Before you ask, the SHAC Shac is still the same as ever. Same time, same place…10am Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
PS Fabulous Traveling Gently step by step over on the Clarity matters Blog today! By our Glynis Whitehead. Want to learn how to picot cut? Then look no further! CLICK HERE TO TRAVEL GENTLY OVER TO THE OTHER BLOG….