Hi there. Thanks for popping in. Can’t stay long; got to get ready for the 6pm One Day Special on HOCHANDA! It’s a 2-hour launch. Phew.
What happened there at 2pm ?!? We thought you’d like them – the Doodleology stamps. But sold out within the first hour?! And believe you me – we have been making these sets in readiness since well before Christmas! So pleased and relieved you saw what I saw. We are going to have so much creative fun with these. Janice is great, isn’t she? I love working with her!
Anyway, on to the next show.
All aboard the Fresh Cuts Train at 6pm! There’s a fantastic view from the train….
On the subject of train carriages with a lovely view, and riding first class, I had a laugh the other day. Mo Melia – lucky winner of the Christmas Elf Hunt competition – wrote a very humorous post on Facebook, which I have copied and pasted below:
I live on Merseyside and I quite understand why Northern Rail may lose their franchise. If only Clarity could take over the Northern Rail franchise …
* there’d be no delays;
* staff would be on hand 24/7 with advice;
* there’d be daily blogs about different journeys;
* there’d be a Facebook page where people would contribute good things about their journeys;
* there would be 5* reviews at the ticket offices selling the tickets;
* Clarity would offer discounts every now and again on certain tickets;
* Clarity would offer new journeys;
* trains would be very comfortable, relaxing and stress-free;
* As well as food on board, Barbara and crew would entertain us with various on-board entertainment – videos, podcasts, radio …;
* their after sales service would be outstanding;
* but most of all, their staff are amazing! 😃
Now I know that Mo may be a trifle biased, having just won the £200 Clarity Hamper ! But nonetheless, it made me smile. It all sounds so do-able! If we can just get through this January, we’ll be laughing!
Must dash. Hope you can join us at 6pm for a double-hour ODS launch. Paul and I are sharing the load!
Love & Hugs,