Thank you so much for all your competition entries! I don’t think we have EVER had such a huge response! Most of you got all the answers right too – which means that you definitely watched the video very carefully! But there can only be one winner. And this time the £20 Gift Voucher goes to …. drumroll….
Dawn Sirdefield ! Ta Daaaa!
Here are the correct answers, just in case you care! Lifted straight from Dawn’s email!
1. You refer to the Pergamano Pink Excellent Mat – Product Code: PER-AC-70075-XX
2. The designer pad you used was Indian Summer
3. You said “Pick a DAISY, any DAISY”
4. Your quirky expression was “On the Wonk” (Love it)
5. The pergaliners you used were 13 and 12 for the flowers and 17 for the leaves
6. You referred to The Circle Line on the underground.
7. Cor, that was a good word – Fragility
8. The wording on the black and white box is “If you’re waiting for a sign, THIS IS IT. More ideas than time”
9. The Parchlet design you used was Tina’s Daisy Flowers Parchlet. A6 Square Groovi Baby Plate – Product No: GRO-FL-40972-01
Thank you to everybody who joined in. I think we may have to do more of those Video Comps! So many entries! Thank you xxx
So much going on here!
Let’s see. Well, at 8am on Friday, our Sam Crowe is gracing our TV screens with her very first show. She is launching a fantastic set of Mixed Media Stamps which she has designed herself. They are sooooo clever!
I couldn’t help noticing these beautiful samples at the office yesterday:
This masterpiece is by Dee Paramour…
.. and this one is by Anne Dimitriou
Wowee. Why do I think these wonderful stamps with stencils will fly out the door ?!?!? Honestly, they are so funky, clever, neat, arty – can’t wait to see what Sam sees in her mind’s eye! She has been working on this collection for months.
Gotta go now! Business calls. But before I shoot off to a meeting, may I direct you to the Clarity Matters blog? grace has written a very interesting one today. Yeah. If you have ever heard of Papyrus, or you run a craft/ stationery company, you’ll get it. Yikes! I tick both them there boxes!
It’s a funny old life. You just never know what’s round the corner, do you.
Love & Hugs,