Happy Friday! Welcome to the start of our 4-day Clarity Open Days Festival!
Today, under normal circumstances, hundreds of us would be hanging out together at the huge, lovely hall in Ditton near Maidstone. We would be welcoming our guests to our Clarity Open Days, the biggest annual event in the Clarity Calendar.
It’s such a happy, joyous occasion! Anybody who has ever joined in will know how fabulous our Open Day gatherings are. Brilliant demos, talented artists, TV friends, raffles, giveaways, banter, cake – yep. Really special. It’s just so good to meet up with old friends, and meet new like-minded crafters. We also lay out a huge pop-up shop, and the visitors certainly do like to shop!
It was cancelled last year because of COVID, and you will surely appreciate that it can’t happen this year either. Who would have ever thought that this pandemic would still be going on a year later, eh? We’ve been watching closely, and the conclusion is that we just can’t risk it. Not this year.
So instead, once again, we’re set to entertain you online! It’s 100% safe, and whilst it may not quite offer the same crazy happy vibe, we’re making the best of what we’ve got to work with. When Life gives you Lemons, you make lemonade.
This ‘ere blog and the Clarity Matters blog will be the driving hubs, if you like. Grace is beavering away in New York, and I am steering the ship over here in Blighty! This will be where all the giveaways and competitions can be found.
- Our Design Team friends will be posting demos, step by steps and artwork all over Facebook and on their blogs.
- I shall be standing on my chair here and giving away lovely prizes throughout the weekend, so do please keep checking in.
- There will be multiple blogs Friday, Saturday and Sunday!! Loads of giveaways and fun!
- This evening I shall be hosting a Pyjama Party Craftalong on Facebook LIVE. Starting at 7pm. Here’s the link, so you can gather all your crafty bits together!
- The Claritystamp.com website has got a blanket 25% sale (plus your club discounts) across all products from today until Midnight Monday. AND we are giving away gifts on any purchase over £30.
Here then, to kick the Festival Weekend off, is a HAPPY card made by Dee Paramour, to get us in the right mood…
We shall be playing with these lovely Butterfly Wreath Stamps this evening too!
In keeping with the Jackanory Theme this week, this design is particularly close to my heart. Why? Read ON…
When we first introduced the Groovi System into our Clarity Product range, this was one of the very first plates we came up with, designed for us by clever Mel in 2015. That’s over 6 years ago. Where does the time go? There was an excellent Meadowgrasses plate that went with it too …CLICK HERE to find.
Look! Picot cutting was NOT in my skillset back then! But you could still make lovely parchment art, without the picot cutting!
Anyway, I digress.
Let the Festival Games begin!
How about a bloggy giveaway! If you would like to win the lovely card by Dee (with a cheeky little £25 Clarity Gift Voucher inside) then tell me what you like about Clarity below, and you will go into the draw….
Check out all the action on Facebook over the weekend, on Clarity Worldwide and Groovi Worldwide!
We’d love to see your artwork too!
- Add #SHACshare if you are sharing any artwork you created in the SHAC
- Add #ClarityOpenDayfestival if you are sharing a piece of Artwork with a Jackanory Story!
- Post on our Groovi Worldwide or Clarity Worldwide Facebook pages!
- Then Gracie will gather up bunches of your art and post them on the Clarity Matters Blog xxx
Keep checking in on the blogs! We’ve got some very cool stuff planned!
Stay Safe –
Love and Happy Hugs,