Thanks for popping in. Hope you are enjoying the sunshine and getting some fresh air?
Last call for the half price Offer of the Week on our LOVE HEART DOODLE stamps and Groovi Plate. CLICK HERE. Tomorrow a new week begins, a new product goes on offer, and these prices go back to normal.
At £3.99 plus your club discounts, it’s a must have!
Even the stampset with Mask is only £9.99!
Sunday’s blog and a step by step for you, demonstrating that lovely Groovi Plate. Josie helped me out with this super card, so let’s take a closer look…
Ready? Let’s get started!
- Cut out the 2nd Picot Rectangle nested die from the outer edge of the set.
- Emboss the two matching outlines from the Groovi plate around the edge of the parchment and the corners of the next two lines inside these. This is to help with placing the word and heart.
- Emboss LOVE across the bottom right hand corner and the heart above it.
- Add the two double outline hearts to the lefthand side of the word and complete the inner set of double outlines.
- Emboss the dots from one of the smaller hearts inside the double outline hearts.
- Emboss the ribbon strips inside the heart. Leave some out if you want to cut out areas.
- Emboss dots inside the word using the diagonal grid and the No. 2 tool from the Groovi Starter Kit.
- Working from behind and on a soft mat, add any whitework to dots. If they are to have colour behind them, then 3-4 layers of whitework is best before colouring. Let the parchment rest in between.
- Colour directly onto the back of the parchment using Perga Colours. This will give you great vibrant colour. Remember to work on a hard surface for colouring.
- Turn the work to the front and place on a layer of Superfoam. We have black superfoam now too. 12×12 inch
- Using a 2-needle bold tool perforate in the areas that you want to cut out.
- Picot cut those areas out.
- While you’ve got the Superfoam handy, use it to attach the work to a piece of matching Antarctica Designer Paper. Using a 1-needle bold tool, perforate through the artwork and the designer paper where you want the first brad to sit.
- Replace the needle tool with the first brad, embedding it in the Superfoam.
- Do this with all 4 brads in the four corners.
- Lift the work off the Superfoam and fold out the brad backs to secure.
Lovely project. I hope you like it. Thanks Josie!
See you in the SHAC tomorrow at 10 am. Looking forward to it!
Love and Hugs