Thanks for popping in. Early start here – and feeling so much better for it! Lying in bed underneath the featherbed does not make it all go away; in fact, it seems to wriggle in under the duvet and start worming its way into my thoughts. So the best thing to do is….
GET UP AND MAKE A PLAN TO GET BUSY !!!!
These are strange and frightening times. Our routines have been upended, completely capsized, and we are all out at sea. I can only speak for myself when I say that making a list and ticking the boxes helps me stay on an even keel.
The daily doodles in the SHAC – SHACK are fast becoming my favourite hour in the day.
I love getting together with a load of kind folks who are all in the same boat, and just hanging out doing something creative. It does require a little preppy effort and thought on my part, since I’m supposed to be steering the ship (gulp), but the rewards are plentiful – and at many different levels.
- I have a purpose as soon as I open my eyes
- The 10am daily doodle gives my days structure
- I have a reason to dress nicely and put my make-up on
- I have to clear my head in order to be able to explain the doodling processes
- I have to smile and be cheerful – so I do -and I am
- I have to stop worrying about shit I can’t control – just for an hour
- It’s great to feel appreciated
- My artwork is improving day by day
- Seeing all your lovely artwork posted all over Facebook makes me very happy.
There. That’s my list. What about yours? It is a great distraction and escape, isn’t it? And addictive, and relaxing, and constructive, and fun – and cheap!!!
On a coolio note, here are a couple of CLARITY Web Shop offers which might speak to you, as they say! Great products – Great savings!
Been going like the clappers today. Must be that new yoghurt….
Stay safe, keep calm – and carry on crafting!!!
Love & Hugs,