Thanks for popping in. Hope you are safe.
Happy Mothers Day to all our mothers and their mothers too.
Well, the latest Downing Street measures are certainly moving to protect our most vulnerable as quickly as possible. Isolating, staying away from others and thereby reducing the chances of infection seems to be the only way forward. SO. We have to do what is advised.
I know for sure that many of our Clarity friends will fall into either the over 70’s age group or the 1.5million At Risk with pre-existing serious medical issues group. Or both. And lots of us are just staying home because we KNOW it makes sense to.
All the more reason at Clarity to double our efforts to rally and keep spirits up. Many of our lovely crafting community are already used to being confined to home, but many of us are not. Many of us have already had to learn to cope with isolation; to others this will be an entirely new way of living. Thing is, TOGETHER we can work our way through this. We have to use what we’ve got at our disposal, what we can safely do to stay upbeat, and help spend the time positively and constructively.
- If you’re reading this, you have access to the internet. HOCHANDA.com is still going strong. Spoke to our Sam Crowe today, and offered to step in for her this coming Friday. Do you know what she said? “My Paul will drive me there and bring me home, Barb. We have to keep going. What will people at home do or think if we stop?” 8am and 12 noon. Friday 27th April. Sam Crowe.
- Facebook groups are waiting to welcome you:
- Groovi Worldwide. Loads of parchers waiting to welcome you
- Clarity Worldwide. Loads of Stampers waiting to welcome you
- Live Chat on our website – Jeannine, Louise and Grace at your service
- Tomorrow I’m going to get one of the lads to teach me how to use Facebook live. Just to keep you company!
- I bet you’ve got a phone. Use it.
- If you’re reading this, you’re either my Dad, or you’re a crafter ! And that’s where we can really help! At Clarity we have always strived to be caring and sharing; now we just want to focus even more on you and your well being.
We’ve come up with loads of great ways to make the most of this time which has just been given us. We just need to get our ducks in a row at Clarity, to make sure the team is safe too. It’s quite a challenge running a business even in good times. This pandemic is certainly a massive game changer! But we want to keep going for as long as we can.
I’m getting the camera rig put back in this little artroom at home, so I can film Youtubes solo from home. Sam said she’d do the same thing. Mmm. Best have a tidy up then!! Looks like a Bomzitit in here !!! There may actually be a couple of cameras lurking under this lot…
Enough rambling. Let me get my head round the next week and what has to be done to ensure a safe solution for my staff. Then we can get down to crafty business.
Grace and Mark Facetimed from New York and San Fran to wish me a Happy Mothers Day. I called my Mum to wish her a Happy Mothers Day. Everybody’s smiling and chipper. Huh. I’m the only one who is still free to move about. Surreal.
Anyway. Let’s stay SAFE HAPPY AND CREATIVE. SHAC !!!
SHAC UP WITH CLARITY !!!!
Love and Hugs
PS. We’ll do the How-to Gemstones tomorrow. I know I have some step by steps at the office which we can use. In fact, I may give lovely Tina Cox a gentle nudge; she’s BRILLIANT at these!!!! xxx