Thanks for popping in. Last day of the first month of the year. Woke up to a glorious pinky grey sky – stunning. So let’s call it National Optimistic Sunday! In fact, forget the borders! Let’s call it INTERNATIONAL Optimistic Sunday. Onwards and upwards with vigour!
Here’s a simple card from me to you, using our lovely silhouette Characters, a couple of larger Word Chain stamps and the smaller of the 2 Rectangle Backdrop Stamps.
I made a batch of the backgrounds using a selection of Distress Oxide ink pads, and then picked one…
Very cool to use, and very easy too.
In other matters, at Midnight tonight the Bi-annual Half price Clarity Craft Club Members Sale kicks off. We’ve changed how we are doing it this time:
- One week only, instead of the whole month.
- Half price across the whole Clarity product range, instead of selected items. (This month’s newness not included)
One of the perks of being in the Clarity Craft Club!
Here’s the deal:
- Monthly multiple full colour, step by step tutorials, sent to you through the post, including the new stamp, stencil, groovi plate or die of the month,
- 10% or 15% discount on all Clarity purchases made with Clarity all year,
- Half price sale twice a year.
- £6 a month per Craft Club (Stamp, Stencil, Groovi) £8 per Month for the Die club.
- Spread the cost monthly, or
- If you pay a year’s subscription upfront, we will send you a complete bonus project completely Free – like a 13th Month.
- (if you are already in the club(s) and your renewal is due later on in the year, you will receive that Thank You bonus project as soon as you renew).
There’s still time to join, so that you can gain access to the first big half price sale of the year. One, two, three or all four of the clubs will gain you access to the Sale. Gone are the days when we had to go in the back of the website and flick the switch to let you in! Now, as soon as you buy your subscription, you’re in! Easy. Or call Jeannine tomorrow morning and she will sort it out for you. 01732 868215.
The other thing about our sale is that it is a real one, not a clearance. We make what we sell, you see. So we don’t sell out. Whatever you buy during the sale we will make – even if it is not on the shelf. That said, it follows that orders may take longer if we have to make the item(s) you have ordered. So please bear with us if we take a little longer than you would like or expect. Smaller team nowadays. Which is why we have shorteded the duration of the sale, but expanded the available range.
So if you were thinking of joining, now is a good time!! Apart from the sale, you could treat it as a very cool monthly injection of inspiration and craft. Hone your skills and build your stash at the same time!
We look forward to welcoming you!
Love and hugs