Thanks for popping in.
Cor blimey! I exclaimed this morning, when I saw that the Products of the Month are on sale at half price throughout January. That’s substantial – especially if you add your Clarity Club discount! No wonder we’ve been making elephant stencils like there’s a stampede round the corner !!
Ok. Last Monday, we looked at the lovely Thank You Ribbon Writing Groovi plate. Nice. Today, let’s shed a light on these super stamps, which Tina designed.
We thought a little ray of sunshine from Barbara Lancaster would be fitting today. Cold or what?!? A fresh, bright little piece of art, to make you smile.
Barbara has kindly written out the ingredients and instructions for us too…
Tina’s Flowers 2 Stamp Set + Mask – STA-FL-10516-A5
Tina’s Butterflies & Dragonflies Stamp Set STA-AN-10514-A5
Brick Wall Stencil 7″x7″ – STE-PA-00010-77
Gel Press Petites Set 2 (Rectangle, Oval & Hexagon) – ACC-GP-30398-XX
Jet Black Archival Ink Pad – INK-AR-50030-XX
Orange Blossom Archival Ink Pad – INK-AR-50032-XX
Brighton Rock Designer Paper Pack 8″x8″ – ACC-CA-30440-88
Perga Liner – B6 Dark Green Basic Pencil – PER-CO-70331-XX
- Use the brick wall stencil with sepia, mid-green and buff acrylic paint to pull a print using a 3″x 5″ gel press.
- Stamp one of the leaves as a stem using a green archival ink and add a little shading with a green colouring pencil.
- Add a sentiment to the bottom of the print using black Archival ink.
- Trim, leaving a white border, and edge with a black Sharpie pen. Then mat onto designer paper and mount onto a card blank.
- Stamp the large and medium flower onto some yellow paper using orange archival ink. Gently curl the petals fo the larger flower downwards before gluing into position.
- Gently curl the petals of the smaller flower inwards before gluing in place and adding a brown button centre to finish.
Thanks Barb ! xxx
A free Download of the card is HERE,
Interestingly, I am using the Brick stencil in tomorrow’s YouTube. It’s definitely a versatile background stencil!
And the Brighton Rock Designer Paper Pad which our lovely Dee designed is full of fresh, clever artworks too.
The stamps are a must have. Really useful. So are the Dragonflies & Butterflies Stampset!
Anyway. Enough temptation.
Time to go for a walk.
Love & Hugs